Career coaching – career planning and development for students and alumni of the JU
How does it work?
The coach helps you identify your career goals and develop steps for achieving them.
The coach's job is not to provide the solution or give you advice - you are an expert on your own life.
Instead, the coach asks you powerful questions and encourages you to try new actions.
The benefits of coaching:
• discover your strengths, talents… and start using them
• start proactively planning for your professional career
• increase your motivation to develop useful skills
• become more confident in job-oriented situations
• improve your time management
• build a work-life balance
• focus on priorities and make better decisions
Job coaching at the JU’s Careers Service
• free for the JU’s students and alumni
• 6 individual meetings (each lasting about 1 hour)
• meetings are held on-site at the JU’s Careers Service office
• meetings are confidential
Attention: Coaching is not a form of psychological counseling or psychotherapy.
Step 1: Fill in the form.
Step 2: Setting the date of the first meeting.
(Coaching meetings are conducted in Polish)
Halina Czubała has a master’s degree in psychology from the Jagiellonian University and graduated from the international coaching training programme "The Art and Science of Coaching" organized by the Erickson Coaching International and the Wszechnica JU. In her work she adheres to the International Coach Federation Code of Ethics.