Internship in Finance Team
+48 12 399 70 00
Firmowy adres e-mail
- Finanse / ekonomia / bankowość
- You have: student status or university degree preferably in accounting or controlling
- analytical and problem solving skills
- a pro-active attitude and willingness to learn
- excellent written and spoken English
- good in MS Excel (VBA knowledge would be an asset)
- You are: motivated, self-directed and driven
- comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative
- We’re looking for someone like this to: - execute standard Accounts Payable, General Ledger activities, including Travel & Expense transactions
- support month-end closing processes and perform an analytical review of balance sheet accounts
- provide detailed comments on significant movements caused by unusual business activities
- ensure completion of assigned tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- build a strong network and collaborate with various finance departments across organization to ensure the quality and fast information
Warunki zatrudnienia / Firma oferuje
- Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Forma składania aplikacji
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our role is to support the EMEA/Poland region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level financial reporting support on all operational and financial activities across our various locations. Has daily interaction with various internal clients located globally including Integrated Middle Office, Financial Controllers across all legal entities and divisions. Your paid internship will last 3 months with the possibility of extension up to 12 months, based on 30-40 hours week.
Biuro Karier nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść i wiarygodność przesyłanych ofert pracy, praktyk, stażu i wolontariatu.
Osoba publikująca: Piotr Rapciak