Internship in Finance&Banking Operations
Firmowy adres e-mail
- Finanse / ekonomia / bankowość
- Student of 3-5 year (a degree in Finance is an asset).
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), our corporate language. Knowledge of an additional language is a strong asset.
- Accountable for your actions and decisions
- Accurate and detail oriented.
- Able to deal with deadlines in a fast-changing environment.
- As a trainee team member you will play an important role by providing support in day to day operational work performed in the department as well as by participating in projects run in the company. You will be assigned a senior colleague who will look after you during your internship and who will help you acquire knowledge, gain new skills and build competence. Being a part of Euroclear team will give you an opportunity to enter the world of finance and it will build foundations for your further development in that area.
Warunki zatrudnienia / Firma oferuje
- 3 months of paid internship.
- Flexible working hours (circa 30 hours per week).
- On-the-job experience and attractive training.
- Enhanced chances for employment in future.
- "Buddy" in the team who will help you with your day-to-day duties
Forma składania aplikacji
Are you ready to experience the world of finance? Then, this is a great time to join our company! Discover what we do and how you can fit in. Apply online: https://euroclear.taleo.net/careersection/ext/jobdetail.ftl?job=KRA2001K&tz=GMT%2B01%3A00
Once shares and bonds are traded, the securities and cash need to be exchanged. That’s where Euroclear Bank comes in to ‘settle’ the trades. Every day, Euroclear processes around 200.000 transactions. At the very heart of our organisation, the Operations Division is responsible for delivering premier settlement and related services to our clients. Starting your career in our Operations Department will give you a unique grounding in how the global financial system works.
Biuro Karier nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść i wiarygodność przesyłanych ofert pracy, praktyk, stażu i wolontariatu.
Osoba publikująca: Piotr Rapciak