PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE)
Intern in HR Department - English and Spanish/Portuguese Speaker
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE), al. Jana Pawła II 196
+48 12 646 4646
+48 12 646 4000
Firmowy adres e-mail
- A university graduate up to 6 months after graduation or a student of a 3rd, 4th or 5th year (available for min. 30 h per week);
- Fluent English Speaker;
- Candidate with experience in using Microsoft Office tools and with strong communication skills;
- Spanish/Portuguese languages would be an asset.
- Get to know the scope and accountabilities of the department;
- Familiarize and participate in optimization of HR related processes;
- Review and update HR related documentation;
- Additionally, you will have a chance to support the department in daily duties and to cooperate with colleagues from other HR teams, also located in the markets.
Warunki zatrudnienia / Firma oferuje
- Our company offers you a fresh perspective.
- Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering.
- We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
- With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Forma składania aplikacji
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Biuro Karier nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść i wiarygodność przesyłanych ofert pracy, praktyk, stażu i wolontariatu.
Osoba publikująca: Piotr Rapciak