Internship in Equity Derivatives Sales Team
+48 12 399 70 00
Firmowy adres e-mail
- Finanse / ekonomia / bankowość
- You have: some knowledge of financial instruments (equities, bonds, derivatives)
- basic understanding of VBA programming or interested to learn
- good English skills (spoken and written)
- natural commitment in problem solving
- enthusiastic approach to client service
- continuous improvement approach
- comfortable in prioritizing workload and working under pressure
- We’re looking for someone like that who will help us: set up structured products on Bloomberg, Telekurs (Bondfloor) and other systems
- make sure that price feeds are correctly reflected on the market
- support sales people in product issuance at UBS Investment Bank
- prepare daily, weekly, monthly reports
- participate in handling ad-hoc client's requests
- process improvement and customisation of new tools/reports
Warunki zatrudnienia / Firma oferuje
- Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Forma składania aplikacji
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
You will be working in Equity Derivatives team in Krakow Business Park (Zabierzow). We collaborate closely with Sales, Operations and Middle Office Teams located in Switzerland to provide a suite of high quality tasks and services for the region. With our tasks and activities we directly impact clients of UBS AG in Switzerland and execute them with the highest level of diligence. This role involves a number of post trade and client supporting functions that are directly linked to the overall service quality and client experience we provide for Equity Derivatives products traded in Switzerland. Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with a possibility of extension based on 30-40 hour week.
Biuro Karier nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść i wiarygodność przesyłanych ofert pracy, praktyk, stażu i wolontariatu.
Osoba publikująca: Piotr Rapciak