Internship in Application Support Team
+48 12 399 70 00
Firmowy adres e-mail
- Finanse / ekonomia / bankowość
- You have: a student status or university degree in banking, economics or related
- very good English, both spoken and written
- good command of MS Excel
- good understanding of IT in general including mainly Microsoft technology, Windows, MS Office, SharePoint
- You are: motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
- detail oriented
- open-minded and flexible person who like to learn and change the environment around
- communicative, willing to help person with positive outlook upon life
- We are looking for someone like that who can help us to provide: - guidance for operational risk managers in terms of Operational Risk Application support,
- application access management,
- make data uploads into the system,
- leading small processes,
- application release support: executing manual tests of Operational Risk Application,
- looking for improvements in existing processes.
Warunki zatrudnienia / Firma oferuje
- Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance. Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Forma składania aplikacji
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Biuro Karier nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść i wiarygodność przesyłanych ofert pracy, praktyk, stażu i wolontariatu.
Osoba publikująca: Piotr Rapciak