Who we are
The Careers Service offers JU students and graduates relevant information about the job market as well as practical knowledge on how to prepare job application documents and how to be more effective at job interviews. We help them take and implement the right decisions about their professional development, manage their careers adequately and lead a successful professional live.
We advice JU students and graduates how to effectively spend the time during and after their studies. We provide them with the relevant knowledge and skills, and help them develop right attitudes. We fulfill our mission by offering information, training and career counselling.
It was more than one hundred years ago that the first European Careers Services were established in Great Britain. In the early 1990s the idea of assisting students and graduates in starting professional life was brought to Poland.
The Careers Service at the Jagiellonian University was established in 2001 and has been in operation ever since. For many young people, the Careers Service is the first and most important source of information about the job market.
Our most important goal is to actively support JU students and graduates in entering the job market and in their career development by:
- providing our customers with advice tailored to their individual needs
- organizing and holding training sessions to develop skills useful in advancing their career
- providing information about the job and education market
- conducting research projects (Career Paths of Jagiellonian University Graduates)
JU Careers Service Staff
Agnieszka Dudziak - The Manager
- e-mail: email@example.com
Piotr Rapciak - Deputy Manager
- cooperation with alumni
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- (+48) 505 303 207
- research projects
- e-mail: email@example.com
- research projects
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- promotional activity
- cooperation with companies, Job Fairs
- e-mail: email@example.com
- sociologist, vocational counselor
- individual consultations
- cooperation with employers
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- psychologist, coach
- consultation of job application documents
- career coaching
- workshops organization
- e-mail: email@example.com
- career counselor
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- (+48) 506 418 851
A job created as a result of the implementation of the project 'Responsible Support and Sustainable Development' (POWR.03.05.00-00-A048/19-00) implemented by the Jagiellonian University and co-funded by the European Union as part of the European Social Fund operational programme Knowledge Education Development.